Wednesday, 17th January 2018 @ 11:50
Secure your place today for the inaugural Rival Ride from The Stoop to Kingsholm Stadium
Join the Harlequins Foundation team, club legends and supporters, by taking part in the inaugural Harlequins Foundation Rival Ride, Friday 13th April – Saturday 14th April 2018.
As part of The Harlequins Foundation Team, you will be joining 150 fellow riders on a 200km cycle ride, to raise money and awareness for the Harlequins Foundation. The ride will span over two days, with 162.5km being completed on Day 1, and the remaining 38.6km on Day 2. You will also guarantee your place to watch the hotly contested clash between Harlequins and Gloucester Rugby at the iconic Kingsholm stadium, as well as other incredible opportunities still to be announced.
As part of The Harlequins Foundation team, you will receive:
- A Rival Ride 2018 Cycle jersey
- A training plan to get you across the finish line
- Fundraising support
- A fully supported ride, with roaming mechanics and medical cover
- Feed stations and lunch stops
- An evening meal and twin accommodation*, hosted by Harlequins club legends
- Shower and changing facilities at the end of the ride on the second day before the celebratory meal
- A bespoke medal
- Tickets to Gloucester Rugby v Harlequins (kick-off, 15:00, Saturday 14th April)
- Return coach travel and bike transfers
*Limited single supplement upgrade available
Places on the Rival Ride are just £150. Click here to secure your place.
We ask all participants to commit to raise £500, however the Harlequins Foundation will be on hand to provide support and advice for all fundraisers.
For further details please click here
If you have any questions associated with Rival Ride, please click here.