Under 13 Surrey
Jamie Anderson, Will Ayton, Henry Boyle, Ben Clark, Jude Clark, Josh Clarke, Sam Copland, Matthew Durbridge, Jamie Flatley, Archie Gardiner, Luke Genco, George Godfrey, Brice Guignard, Leo Hales, Ollie Hudson, Robbie Innes, Ethan Knight, Pierce Llewllyn, Seun Ogunyemi, George Papa, Enzo Pedersen, Oliver Percival, Angus Sutherland, Finn Tawse, Tosin Teriba, Julius Turley, Nicolas Vicente, Angus Walker, Lewis Wakefield, Callum Wimble, Charlie Woodfine, Jamie Yorke
Under 13 Sussex
Bradley Anderson, Ben Aubrey, Ben Brown, Harry Browne, Charlie Clare, Jack Doorey-Palmer, Alex Harrison, Alex Jefferiss, Jack Jones, Toby Kemp, Ludo Kolade, Lewis Monks, Charlie Morison, Bradley Palmer, Bruno Perry, Josh Poole, Rory Quigley, Leo Ravaudet, Ben Richardson, Luke Roberts, Sam Skinner, Jack Soltermann, Louie Stillman, Tom Sunray-Jellis, Billy Vigar, Ben Walker, Seb Wallace
Under 15 Inner London
Ernest Abaya, Ernie Asante, Wahidullah Azizi, Daniel Balogun, Adeoluwa Coker, Dillon Casciello, Oscar Deaney, Lewis Findlay, Jamie Greenaway, Glenmore Haydon, Oliver Jenkinson, Chris-Jesse Nwachukwu, Lenny Lawrence, Noah Lienafa, Michael McCarthy, Rory Molloys, Calvin Mukeba, Tony Ngounou, David Manteaw, Stanley Parry-Smith, Rimani Richards, Tyrese Simpson, Tom Vogel, Stefan White, David Williams
Under 14 Inner London
Jacob Adedoyin-Griffiths, Kay Aladese, Victor Alayande, Adam Boake, Sunny Balogun, Ibane Bowat, Titus Briggs, Khyran Coulhurst, Jaydan Davy, Kumsi Egwim, Jonathan Erhabor, Kahri Giscombe, Ethan Goldbourne, Ricardo Gordon, Ahmari Grey, Kwaki Grimpong, Jaiden Keys, Ned Klasener, David Lkinbasin, Joshua McCrath, Nebi Mahari, Chad Morris, Piero Noah, Oluwole Osho, Kairell Quaye, Oliver Reilly, Theo Riddle, Adam Stewart, Liam Walker, Dylan Wheeler
Under 13 Inner London
Nikita Authier-Labille, Levi Bantu, Kaylam Burgess, Levi Burke-Astorino, Heusan Chan, Marcus Clarke, Jeremiah Crowe, Reon Donkor, Aaron Dubet, Joseph-John Harvey, Ben Hicks, Habib Jallah, Nicolas Lara, Ethan Moonasar, Bola Noiki, Deji Ogunyemi, Daniel Okon, Ibrahim Ouatarra, Jacques Pambu, Bailey Penfold, Owen Rossel, Michael Ryan, Jacob Steele, Amir Sultan-Edwards, Russell Sundam Da-Costa, Doneil Swaby, Byron Thomas, Lewys Timms, Lucas Tobbell, Blaise Treverton, Mickael Varela, Thierry White
All EPDG, JEPDG and Surrey DPP sessions are held at Harlequins Training Centre, Surrey Sports Park, Richard Meyjes Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7AD.
All Sussex DPP sessions are held at Brighton Rugby Club, Waterhall Rd, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 8YR.
All Inner London DPP sessions are held at Tooting and Mitcham FC, Imperial Fields, Bishopsford Road, Morden, SM4 6BF
EPDG Day Camps 2016/17
July – 11,12,14 – 18,19, 21 – 25,26,28
August - 1,2,4 – 8,9,11 - 15,16,18
October – 24,25,27 (Half Term)
December – 19,20,22 (Xmas)
February – 13,14,16 (Half Term)
April – TBC (Easter)
EPDG Monday evening session 2016/2017 7pm – 9pm
September – 5,12,26
October – 10,17, 31
November – 7, 21, 28
December – 12
January – 9,16,30
February – 6, 27
March – 13, 27
JEPDG Day Camps 2016/17 – All JEPDG sessions run from 10:30 – 14:30 on Wednesdays
July - 13, 20
August - 3, 10 and 17
October – 26
December – 21
April – TBC
DPP – U13, U14, U15 Surrey and U13, U14, U15, U16 Sussex.
Day Camps run from 10:15 – 13:30
Mon 4th July – Evening session both counties
Tue 26th July – Day Camp Sussex
Wed 27th July – Day Camp Surrey
Mon 22nd August – Day Camp Surrey
Tues 23rd August – Day Camp Sussex
Evening sessions through school term, all run from 7 – 9pm:
Mon 19th September
Mon 3rd October
Mon 14th November
Mon 5th December
Wednesday 21st December - Day camp at both Surrey and Sussex
Mon 23rd January
Mon 20th February
Mon 6th March
APRIL TBC – Day camp at both Surrey and Sussex
DPP – U16 Dates Surrey
Day Camps run from 10:15 – 13:30
Mon 4h July – Evening session both counties
Wed 27th July – Day Camp Surrey
Mon 22nd August – Day Camp Surrey
U16 DPP evening sessions at Surrey Sports Park.
Evening sessions all run from 6 – 8pm
Monday 12th September
Monday 10th October
Monday 21rd November
Monday 12th December
Monday 30th January
Monday 27th February
Monday 13th March
Inner London DPP 2016/17 U13, U14 and U15
All evening sessions run from 5.30 - 8pm.
All day camps will run from 10am - 12.30pm
Wednesday 10th August - Evening
Wednesday 14th September - Evening
Wednesday 26th October - Evening
Friday 28th October - Day camp
Wednesday 16th November - Evening
Wednesday 14th December - Evening
Wednesday 11th January - Evening
Wednesday 15th February - Evening
Friday 17th February - Day camp
Wednesday 15th March - Evening
Wednesday 5th April - Evening
We have a number of weight centres that are available for all EPDG players and for all U15 DPP Players. The details of the centres can be found below. Please note that these weight centres only run between September and April. You will receive an email with the exact start dates in August.
Surrey Sports Park
Richard Meyjes Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7AD
Monday 6 -7 (DPP) and 7-8 pm (EPDG)
Thursday 5.30 - 6.30pm and 6.30 - 7.30pm. DPP and EPDG - players can attend either session.
Contact - Tim Hall (07950402696)
The National Sports Centre, Ledrington Road, London, SE19 2BB
Tuesday 6-7 pm & Thursday 6-7 pm
Contact - Keith Morgan (07885049435) & Tim Hall (07950402696)
Eastern Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 0AL
Tuesday & Thursday 7-8 pm
Contact - Brendan Hayes (07976431964) & Tim Hall (07950402696)
The Weights Centres are free of charge and are available for all EPDG and U15 DPP Players. Sessions will be individualised depending on players needs and training history. However, common themes will involve the development of barbell technique, the improvement of physical literacy, a low level resistance stimulus and developments in core strength & range of movement. We also aspire to educate and advise the players in regards to training options & habits away from the weight centre sessions.
The Weight Centre’s offer a good opportunity for us to gauge where the boys are at and lay important foundations for their current and future development. These are not compulsory sessions but we do recommend you attend when possible.
The Harlequins Performance Nutrition Philosophy....
"At Harlequins we adopt a fresh food philosophy right thoughout the club, right from our DPP to our 1st XV; prioritising whole, unprocessed, nutrition dense food to support the growth, development and performance of our Harlequins."
Please click here for a pdf on nurition for the younger athlete
1. Include a source of protein at every meal to support the growth and repair of your developing muscles. Eggs, milk and greek yoghurt are excellent example of protein sources that can be included in your breakfast or used as a recovery snack! Prioritise lean meats and fish as a protein source at both lunch and dinner. Aim for one of these meals / snacks approximately every 3 hours.
2. Fuel your training with high performance foods! Carbohydrates are our bodies high intensity fuel source, without them we may struggle for energy and perform poorly. Fuel your training with low GI foods such as sweet potato, oats, rice, quinoa etc. Combine this fuel with some protein to continue to support your muscles and some fruit / vegetables.
3. Nail your recovery! Training causes damage to your muscle and depletes our bodies fuel stores meaning we need to act quickly post session/game to aid the recovery of our muscles and restoration of our fuel stores. High quality protein and higher GI carbohydrates are key. Milk and fruit are ideal for this! A large glass of milk supplies us with qualities proteins, carbohydrates and a host of vitamins and minerals; whilst the fruit increases the carbohydrate and antioxidant content of the recovery snack. Because some of these vitamins in milk are fat soluble (needs fat to be absorbed) whole milk is a preferred choice for the adolescent athlete. Other great options are greek yoghurts, or a fruit smoothies (made with milk and yoghurt). At this age supplementation is not required, the priority is optimising your dietary habits with whole food. As and when the athlete progresses to a stage where supplementation may be necessary, all supplements must be informed sport registered and cleared by the club nutritionist.
4. Aim for 7+ servings of fruit and veg a day! I know this sounds high but when you set small targets like 2 servings per meal and 1 with your snack it becomes very achievable. Fruits and vegetables not only support your immune system but also are a great source of antioxidants which help our bodies recover faster from the demands of training and playing.
5. Keep Hydrated! Have a large glass of water as soon as you wake up and make sure to carry a water bottle on you at all times whether you are at school, training, or simply on a train. Don't let yourself go thirsty, try have a few mouthfuls of fluid every 10-15 mins at training to ensure you are staying on top of things.
6. Don't fear fats! Some fats such as omega 3 fatty acids are essential to our bodies. Try have 1 - 2 sources of high quality dietary fats daily such as oily fish at meal times, nuts as a snack or extra virgin olive oil drizzled over your vegetables at dinner.
Match Day Meals - Breakfast
Ensuring we are adequately fuelled for match day is essential to limit fatgiue and optimise performance. As a result we need to ensure we consume enough carbohydrates both the day before and morning of a game. These Banana & Oat Game Day Pancakes are a great option for breakfast. Rich in protein, they also supply your body with some quality slow release carbohydrates to have you firing on all cylinders for kick off.
For information on EPDG and DPP recovery guidelines please click here.
For more information on Injury Management guidelines please click here.
For information on Sleep Guidance please click here.
|Academy Manager||Tony Diproseemail@example.com|
|Academy Head Coach||Howard Grahamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Academy Coach||Jim Evansemail@example.com|
|Assistant Academy Coach||Warren Abrahamsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Academy Strength & Conditioning Coach||Tim Hallemail@example.com|
|Academy Physiotherapist||Elliott Clarkefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Academy Administrator||Louise Ryanemail@example.com|