Harlequins is excited to launch its membership packages for the 2017/18 season, which sees price freezes, rewarding renewing Members for their loyalty.
Starting from just £205 for a renewing adult Member and £275 for a new adult Member, membership brings you to the very heart of the Club.
It is the only way to guarantee your seat at The Stoop (and Twickenham Stadium for Big Game 10) for all regular season home matches in the Premiership, European Cup and Anglo-Welsh competitions.
The quickest and easiest way to purchase, or renew, a membership is by renewing online by clicking here. The cost of a Harlequins membership can be spread equally across the period of up to 12 months when paying by Direct Debit.
To view the 2017/18 digital membership brochure, please click here, or see below for more information.
Click here to renew or buy now!
Membership brings you to the heart of Harlequins. It guarantees your seat to all 15 regular season Premiership, European and Anglo-Welsh Cup matches at The Stoop and Big Game 10 at Twickenham Stadium. As a Member, your support is crucial both on and off the field.
We have a number of membership packages available, tailored for individuals and families of all ages:
We pride ourselves on The Stoop being a safe, family-friendly venue and our family packages, which provide great value for money, range from the combination of one adult, one child, all the way to two adults, two children – with every possible combination in between. Family Memberships start from just £370.
Our Jester, Touchline and Club Memberships are our most affordable, and start from just £205 for the whole season, which means you can watch all 16 home matches from as little as £12.81 a match, or £17.08 a month when paying by 12 monthly Direct Debit instalments.
Best Seats in the House
There are few better places to watch rugby than at The Stoop, and our Gold and Premier categories offer the best view of the action, as well as access to the Members’ Bar.
Community Flexible Ticket Package
We understand the difficulties in juggling weekend commitments with matches at The Stoop and have created a package to make it as easy as possible for members of our affilaited clubs and schools to to join us.
Pick and mix four matches at The Stoop from just £115 for one adult and one junior. Choose one Premiership, one European Rugby Champions Cup, one Anglo-Welsh Cup and one Women’s match across the 2017/18 season. Click here to read more.
Click here to buy 2017/18 membership today!
If you or your child is a member of one of our Affiliate Community Clubs or schools, or have attended one of the Harlequins Community camps, you are eligible to purchase one of our 250 Community Ticket Packages. For a full list of eligible clubs and schools please click here.
We understand the difficulties in juggling weekend commitments with matches at The Stoop and have created a package to make it as easy as possible for you to join us.
Pick and mix four matches at The Stoop from just £115 for one adult and one junior, working out as just £28 per match for two tickets (one adult and one junior).
Choose one Premiership, one European Rugby Champions Cup, one Anglo-Welsh Cup and one Women’s match across the 2017/18 season.
Complete the booking form which can be found here, and send the completed via email here or to the Harlequins Ticket Office, Twickenham Stoop Stadium, Langhorn Drive, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW2 7SX. This will guarantee you one of our 250 packages. Once the fixtures are released in July, we will then contact you to take the final payment details and confirm which matches you wish to attend.
Club Seats: £135.50 (for one adult plus one junior)
Touchline Seats: £115 (for one adult plus one junior)
Community Flexible Ticket Package Terms and Conditions
- The package does not include Big Game 10 or knock-out matches
- You will be allowed two changes to your fixture choice during the season, unless a fixture is changed to a Friday night. In this instance, this will not be counted as a change.
- Fixtures may be swapped for another fixture in the same competition, but not across competitions. Please be aware that fixtures are confirmed a minimum of six weeks ahead of the match.
- Purchasers are only eligible if they are part of one of the Harlequins Affiliate Community Clubs or schools or have attended one of the Harlequins Community camps. The list of eligible clubs can be found here
- Seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis in the North and South Stand Touchline and Club categories. Requests to change seats can be made, but may not be guaranteed.
- Harlequins cannot guarantee that purchasers from the same club or school will be sat together.
- If there are any issues with payment, Harlequins will contact you for alternative payment however please note that the seats will not be guaranteed until payment is confirmed.
- If you are selecting fixtures that are played late in the season, please note that your time to switch fixtures will be limited.
- Harlequins will not contact you directly should fixtures change so please keep an eye out on their channels for the confirmed details.
- Harlequins 2017/18 Ticketing Terms and Conditions apple which can be found here
As a Member you are entitled to multiple benefits and rewards:
• A guaranteed seat at The Stoop for all regular season home matches as well as pre-season, A-League, and England Women Test matches
• The guaranteed right to purchase a ticket for all knockout matches, with the option to register for our Automatic Ticket Purchase Scheme
• Ticket ballot access for England Rugby matches at Twickenham Stadium*
• A ticket for your choice of seat at Big Game 10
• Use of Ticket Forwarding and Ticket Resale for matches you cannot attend
• Exclusive matchday cashback rewards when using eCash
* Priority will be given to Gold and Premier Members.
• 25% discount on guest tickets**
• Invitations for you and your guests to free and exclusive Member events featuring players and coaches
• Exclusive discount on 2017/18 replica home and away shirts
• Exclusive offers and discounts from our Partners
• 25% discount on non-matchday hire of facilities at The Stoop
Additional benefits for Members in Gold, Premier and FJ / FH Accessible Seating categories:
• Access to the Members’ Bar
• 50% discounted guest ticket for Big Game 10
** Subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. Limit of one guest ticket per Member, per match.
Click here to buy 2017/18 membership today!
Refer a Friend
When you introduce a friend to become a Harlequins Member, you will receive a £40 eCash credit to spend at The Stoop as a thank you. Your friend will receive a £25 eCash credit. To qualify, make sure your friend completes the ‘Referred by a Friend’ form no later than 48 hours after receiving email confirmation of their Membership purchase. This form can be found below.
Member Renewal Deadline and Moving Seats
All current Members will have their seat reserved until Wednesday 31st May. On Thursday 1st June any renewing Members wishing to move to a different seat will have an exclusive window in which to do so. From Friday 2nd June, all remaining seats will be put on general sale. If you would like to move your seat, we recommend renewing your current seat by the Wednesday 31st May deadline and then moving during the exclusive window.
Big Game 10
The best seats at the home of rugby are reserved for our Members when we play our annual festive fixture at Twickenham Stadium just after Christmas. Tickets will be on sale this summer, and you will be able to book yours by calling us on 020 8410 6000. The best seats will be reserved for Members until Friday 20th October, after which Members will be able to claim their ticket elsewhere in the stadium.
Members located in the Premier and Gold seating categories will have access to the Members’ Bar on a matchday, located in the IG Stand.
Paying by Direct Debit means you can spread the cost of your membership over up to 12 interest-free months. You can set up a Direct Debit plan online and over the telephone when you purchase your membership. Full details can be found in the Direct Debit FAQs at quins.co.uk/membership.
Click here to read the full list of FAQs
To read our Membership Buying Guide click here or see below.
The quickest and easiest way to become a Member, or renew a membership for the 2017/18 season is to visit quins.co.uk/membership, where you can also spread the cost and set up an interest-free Direct Debit payment plan.
Please note, if you are renewing or purchasing Family or Concession Membership, you will not be able to do so online. Please call us, where you will be charged the online transaction fee rather than the standard postal or telephone charge.
Click here to buy or renew online today!
If you don’t have access to the internet you can also purchase your membership over the phone by calling us on 020 8410 6000.
Visit us at The Stoop between Monday and Friday from 09:00 – 16:30 and renew or purchase with a member of our friendly team. Remember to bring your completed application form(s) and proof of eligibility for concession pricing, if applicable.
Send your completed application form, cheque (made payable to Harlequin Football Club Ltd) and any other documents required (such as your proof of eligibility for Concession pricing) to: Harlequins 2017/18 Membership, Twickenham Stoop Stadium, Langhorn Drive, Twickenham, TW2 7SX.
Refer your Friends and be Rewarded!
Introduce your friends to Harlequins 2017/18 membership and earn £40 eCash for you, and £25 eCash for your friend, to spend on food, drink, merchandise and tickets at The Stoop. To receive these rewards just follow these three simple steps:
1. Tell your friend about Harlequins membership and how to sign up.
2. After your friend has joined they will need to fill in their details on the form below and submit them within 48 hours of signing up to Harlequins membership.
3. Once approved we will reward you with £40 eCash, and your friend who has joined with £25 eCash, on your membership cards ahead of the first Aviva Premiership home match of the new season to spend on food, drinks, merchandise and tickets at The Stoop.
Referred by a Friend
If you have been introduced to Harlequins membership by a friend for the first time for the 2017/18 season please complete the details below.
*Please be aware that this offer is restricted to Adult Members only and details must be submitted no later than 48 hours after you have purchased your membership. The referring Member must have been a Member in the 2016/17 season and must renew for 2017/18. Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.