Membership is the only way to guarantee a seat at every regular season match to be played in the second half of the season at The Stoop, starting from our home fixture against Wasps in the European Rugby Champions Cup on the weekend of 13th January.
It includes seven regular season home matches in the Aviva Premiership, European Rugby Champions Cup and the Anglo-Welsh Cup including matches against Wasps, London Irish, Bath Rugby and Scarlets. Also included is the Harlequins Ladies fixture against local rivals Richmond Ladies at The Stoop.
Members will have the guaranteed right to purchase a seat for all knockout matches at The Stoop and to enjoy exclusive events and the use of Ticket Forwarding and Ticket Resale if they are unable to make it to a match. Members using eCash to make payments around The Stoop on matchdays will benefit from exclusive cashback rewards.
Half-Season Members who purchase membership by 14th January will automatically be included in the Members Six Nations ballot for England matches at Twickenham Stadium.
Half membership is on sale now starting from just £140 for adults and £55 for juniors. Click here to purchase your membership or view the FAQs here.
As a Member you are entitled to multiple benefits and rewards:
• A guaranteed seat at The Stoop for all regular season home matches as well as pre-season, A-League, and England Women Test matches
• The guaranteed right to purchase a ticket for all knockout matches, with the option to register for our Automatic Ticket Purchase Scheme
• Ticket ballot access for England Rugby matches at Twickenham Stadium*
• Use of Ticket Forwarding and Ticket Resale for matches you cannot attend
• Exclusive matchday cashback rewards when using eCash
* Priority will be given to Gold and Premier Members.
• 25% discount on guest tickets**
• Invitations for you and your guests to free and exclusive Member events featuring players and coaches
• Exclusive discount on 2017/18 replica home and away shirts
• Exclusive offers and discounts from our Partners
• 25% discount on non-matchday hire of facilities at The Stoop
Additional benefits for Members in Gold, Premier and FJ / FH Accessible Seating categories:
• Access to the Members’ Bar
** Subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. Limit of one guest ticket per Member, per match.
Click here to buy 2017/18 membership today!
If you or your child is a member of one of our Affiliate Community Clubs or schools, or have attended one of the Harlequins Community camps, you are eligible to purchase one of our 250 Community Ticket Packages. For a full list of eligible clubs and schools please click here.
We understand the difficulties in juggling weekend commitments with matches at The Stoop and have created a package to make it as easy as possible for you to join us.
Pick and mix four matches at The Stoop from just £115 for one adult and one junior, working out as just £28 per match for two tickets (one adult and one junior).
Choose one Premiership, one European Rugby Champions Cup, one Anglo-Welsh Cup and one Women’s match across the 2017/18 season.
Complete the booking form which can be found here, and send the completed via email here or to the Harlequins Ticket Office, Twickenham Stoop Stadium, Langhorn Drive, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW2 7SX. This will guarantee you one of our 250 packages. Once the fixtures are released in July, we will then contact you to take the final payment details and confirm which matches you wish to attend.
Club Seats: £135.50 (for one adult plus one junior)
Touchline Seats: £115 (for one adult plus one junior)
Community Flexible Ticket Package Terms and Conditions
- The package does not include Big Game 10 or knock-out matches
- You will be allowed two changes to your fixture choice during the season, unless a fixture is changed to a Friday night. In this instance, this will not be counted as a change.
- Fixtures may be swapped for another fixture in the same competition, but not across competitions. Please be aware that fixtures are confirmed a minimum of six weeks ahead of the match.
- Purchasers are only eligible if they are part of one of the Harlequins Affiliate Community Clubs or schools or have attended one of the Harlequins Community camps. The list of eligible clubs can be found here
- Seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis in the North and South Stand Touchline and Club categories. Requests to change seats can be made, but may not be guaranteed.
- Harlequins cannot guarantee that purchasers from the same club or school will be sat together.
- If there are any issues with payment, Harlequins will contact you for alternative payment however please note that the seats will not be guaranteed until payment is confirmed.
- If you are selecting fixtures that are played late in the season, please note that your time to switch fixtures will be limited.
- Harlequins will not contact you directly should fixtures change so please keep an eye out on their channels for the confirmed details.
- Harlequins 2017/18 Ticketing Terms and Conditions apple which can be found here
To read our Membership Buying Guide click here or see below.
The quickest and easiest way to become a Member, or renew a membership for the 2017/18 season is to visit quins.co.uk/membership, where you can also spread the cost and set up an interest-free Direct Debit payment plan.
Please note, if you are renewing or purchasing Family or Concession Membership, you will not be able to do so online. Please call us, where you will be charged the online transaction fee rather than the standard postal or telephone charge.
Click here to buy online today!
If you don’t have access to the internet you can also purchase your membership over the phone by calling us on 020 8410 6000.
Visit us at The Stoop between Monday and Friday from 09:00 – 16:30 and renew or purchase with a member of our friendly team. Remember to bring your completed application form(s) and proof of eligibility for concession pricing, if applicable.
Send your completed application form, cheque (made payable to Harlequin Football Club Ltd) and any other documents required (such as your proof of eligibility for Concession pricing) to: Harlequins 2017/18 Membership, Twickenham Stoop Stadium, Langhorn Drive, Twickenham, TW2 7SX.