Harlequins Rugby Camps offer a fun and comprehensive coaching programme during school holidays across the South East of England. The camps are a great way to develop new skills, new friendships and a chance for you to learn to play the Quins Way. Click here to book onto one of our camps.
About Our Camps
Our camps are a specifically created programme underpinned by the Quins way, TRUE. We encourage all our participants to play with Tempo, to be Ruthless, to be Unpredictable and Enjoy everything they do. Furthermore the camps will promote the core values of Rugby: Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline and Sportsmanship.
Our camps are developed and delivered with the Harlequins Academy programme, by our community coaching team to cover all abilities and positions. If you’re a complete beginner or the next Mike Brown, Danny Care or Marcus Smith our camps provide the ideal mix of games and technical coaching delivered in a fun, safe and professional rugby club environment.
There are plenty of opportunities to join one of our camps with more than 60 camps run throughout the season offering tag rugby for U6s–U8s and contact rugby for U9s and above. For both ages groups offering a full day, from 09:30 – 15:30, of skills, games and fun.
With more than 60 camps over the season we are able to offer a variety of camps for U6-U18 including holiday camps, skills clinics and our flagship residential camp.
• Affiliate Rugby Club Camps – two or three days for children aged 6-14.
• Girls only Rugby Camps – As part of Harlequins’ Women and Girls strategy we offer a girls only one day specific camp delivered in partnership with Harlequins Ladies' senior squad.
• Skills Clinics – One day skills clinics hosted at The Stoop or Surrey Sports Park provide an opportunity for 12-18 year old aspiring young players to improve position specific skill sets. These camps are developed and delivered with the Harlequins Academy.
• Residential Camp – Our flagship six day residential camp at the superb Tonbridge schools provide the opportunity for talented young players to experience life as a professional rugby player. For more information click here.
For the last five years we have strived to ensure we offer the best rugby camp provision in the country and are proud that 96% of parents would book their children on to a Harlequins camp again.
What our parents say:
“The guys were fantastic: kids loved it and came back each day smiling. Can’t do better than that...”
“My daughter said that everyone was very friendly and very well organised she would definitely like to go to another camp so thank you”
“The boys always come away from the camp days tired and happy, they look forward to the camp all summer and are always sad when it has finished. The strong values that under pin the camps seem to rub off on them and foster a good attitude.”
Want to check out the best reasons to sign up? Check them out here.
• High quality Harlequins coaching
• Access to exclusive ticket offers
• Harlequins gift to all participant
• Opportunity to attend a senior squad training session*
*subject to training and players schedule