Harlequins is delighted to introduce The Business Academy, conceived in order to engage with a wide range of businesses on a unique level to provide exclusive insight to help them meet their needs and achieve their goals.
The Business Academy enables Harlequins to work with partners who face a variety of challenges, such as: differentiating from the competition, access to unique experience opportunities to strengthen client relationships, brand awareness and affiliation and employee welfare/retention.
The solutions that Harlequins are offering include:
• Ability to leverage the Harlequins brand
• Access to Harlequins brand, marketing assets and channels
• Unique experiences with the Harlequins teams
• Harlequins matchday tickets and Hospitality
• Access to England internationals
• Bespoke learning and development workshops
• Thought Leadership Series events with Harlequins team specialists
• Ability to host events and experiences at Harlequins
• Harlequins player appearances
Businesses who are already part of The Business Academy include Qualco and Charles Stanley, the latter having recently experienced a bespoke learning and development workshop before the Saracens match at The Stoop on Saturday 26th January.
The workshop, which was delivered to more than 60 guests, was led by Harlequins Chief Operations Officer Jim Eyre and Second Row Matt Symons who discussed the importance of mental resilience within rugby and how these principles can be applied to the world of business.
To learn more about similar opportunities for your business, please contact BusinessAcademy@quins.co.uk